Quantcast
For Suisin Event KKF members
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Suisin Event KKF members

Sponsors

For Suisin Event KKF members

Hello!

We will be hosting a special lunch and tour for 5 guests with Suisin's founder, Korin's founder, Korin's knife sharpeners, and Korin marketer (most likely me). The tour will include a knife sharpening demonstration, and a tour of Korin's hidden knife sharpening section in the basement. Join us for this very exclusive lunch and meet Suisin's owner before the event starts.

(Pssst... This would be a really good time to talk to him about any custom knives and orders if you have any interest. You can also ask him what sort of things Suisin can do for custom orders.)

I only have 2 spots available, so it will be a first come first serve. If no interest is shown by the May 20th, then we will offer the spots to our facebook fan.

Please sign up here or PM me to book a spot.

Thanks for reading!

Sponsors
    Date: June 14th
    Time: 12pm and meet at Korin

Korin's address
    57 Warren Street
    New York, NY 10007

Ahhhhhh!! Work is killing me! This sounds like an amazing opportunity, too bad it is on a Saturday otherwise I would love to come

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by foodaholic View Post
    Ahhhhhh!! Work is killing me! This sounds like an amazing opportunity, too bad it is on a Saturday otherwise I would love to come
    Oh nooo!! I hope you can at least come to the event! Its running Saturday to Monday.

Sponsors
    Hello thank you for your interest in joining the exclusive lunch! Both seats for the lunch are now filled.

Bummer, I wasn't able to confirm I would be free that weekend until today. Early Bird gets the worm.

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue108 View Post
    Bummer, I wasn't able to confirm I would be free that weekend until today. Early Bird gets the worm.
    If you are interested, I'm sure I can still arrange for you to come to the tour/demonstration after the lunch?

+ Reply to Thread