Hello from small town in Czech Republic

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walltar

Reaction score
Hello everyone ... i just recently found these forums and i am ready to embark on jurney thru world of kitchen knives. Right now i am buying my first set of real knives for my cooking hobby.

I am 24 and i cook since i was teenager. My father teached me cooking and basics of caring for knives and i'd like to take it to next level.

I hope to see you on these forums because i bet i'll have questions ( lot of bumb ones i bet :angel2: ) in the future.

Welcome!

When my son worked for Tyco, he was sent to the Czech Republic to work at a Tyco plant setting up a plating line. He was there for three months and fell in love with the country and the people, so much he said he would stringly consider moving there.

Welcome.

Been to Czech Republic a number of times, always enjoyed it.

M

Welcome to KKF, Hope you enjoy your stay, and all of your questions are answered :D

Welcome! I have fond memories of crossing the border from Austria to the Czech Republic for lunch. Good food and beer for a fraction of what you'd have to pay in Austria! Also, the bakeries always had cute girls behind the counters. :biggrin:

Thans everyone for welcomes ... i am glad to be here.

Welcome.

I hope to get there some day as my family came from Moravia 105 years ago.

PZ

Welcome to the Knut House! Best of luck your knife journey!

Latest posts

Back