Congratulations to Mattrud Again!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are in the presence of greatness.

Congratulations!

This was already on my list to visit if I ever make it out there, even more so now. Congrats!

Stefan

Matt,

WHOA...CHEF status.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens with the "Young Guns" ranking. I expect you to be ranked #1!! Just think, we'll have to dress you up like CHIVATO and strap a couple of 6 pack sheaths on you just for shots and grins.

PZ

Congrats, you should celebrate by buying a new sweet-ass knife. I don't think you have enough.
Seriously though, congratulations. It's good to be rewarded for a job well done every now and again.

Dude!
A letter like that about you with David Chen's name on the bottom of if is cooler than 10 damascus Kramers.
Congrats and much respect.

Congrats and well done! Makes me wonder of the many times we've been down to your spot how often you might have had a direct influence on the food in front of us. Cool small world!!

Alright, first of all anyone that has worked for me knows I am a complete a**hole. Seriously though, thanks! I am honestly one of the last people to care about such things (yes it is cool never the less). In the end of the day I am just doing my job.

I knew when I first met Matt that he was going places and would be someone. I had never seen the passion and drive in a young person so strong for anything like Matt had for his knives and for cooking. IMO he's only just getting started.

Congrats Matt! :doublethumbsup:

I knew when I first met Matt that he was going places and would be someone. I had never seen the passion and drive in a young person so strong for anything like Matt had for his knives and for cooking. IMO he's only just getting started.

Congrats Matt! :doublethumbsup:

Thanks Dave. I appreciate the kind words.

Back