Quantcast
XLG Highly Figured Claro Walnut - Stabilized by K&G

Thread: XLG Highly Figured Claro Walnut - Stabilized by K&G

XLG Highly Figured Claro Walnut - Stabilized by K&G

I just finished adding a new batch of really nicely figured Claro Walnut blocks to my Web Store.
    These blocks were professionally stabilized by K&G using their thicker/harder formula.
    Most of these blocks are cut oversized so they can work for big handle knives or cleavers. Or maybe a couple wa handle knives.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee

This link will take you to where they are located in the store.

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.
    If you buy more than 1 piece, consider yourself a repeat customer and give yourself the larger discount.

Here are some random photos of some of the new pieces that I liked. Followed by a short video.

Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Engorged Member
    I love this stuff. I think if you called it something else you'd sell out in minutes. I have a piece that you sold me that is absolutely incredible.

That first one looks nice enough to just sit on a desk as a paperweight! It looks so good as a block I don't think I'd want it cut up.

Just beautiful, that would have made a fantastic rifle stock if it was big enough..