Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here into cigars?

Anyone here into cigars?

Wondering if there are any Cigar Aficionados in the mix here at the forums.

Getting into cigars again , and want to see setups (humidors etc) and what people enjoy here if any . I prefer medium cigars , robust and coronas , Montechristo is favorite brand .

Anyone else here enjoys a good cigar on occasion ?

Me. I don't have a humidor set up though. Usually I'll just buy them when I want one.

My favorite is probably Arturo Fuente. Short story is great for the price and quality. Every once in a while I'll splurge on a Fuente Fuente Opus X.

I am a huge cigar fan, i keep about 100+ in humidor at all times. I enjoy a darker/ full body cigar myself. I smoke about 4 a week when time allows.

not into cigars but i enjoy padron anniversary series.

Last Cigar was Cohiba Anniversary from a reliable source so that was a good smoke.

Any Humidor recommendations?
    Arturo Fuente and Padron are both nice brands

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
    Big fan, but I limit myself to only a couple a week, in the summer, or every now and then when in my shop.

I tend to like anything with an easy draw and hints of coffee. I discovered a great place, locally, that hand rolls their own. Well, almost locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Big fan, but I limit myself to only a couple a week, in the summer, or every now and then when in my shop.

I tend to like anything with an easy draw and hints of coffee. I discovered a great place, locally, that hand rolls their own. Well, almost locally.
    Have you tried My Father Cigar's Le Bijou 1922? It sounds like it will be right up your alley.

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Have you tried My Father Cigar's Le Bijou 1922? It sounds like it will be right up your alley.
    Sounds really appealing! I find that a lot of cigars are kind of the opposite and start with a nice coffee/dark chocolate vibe, become a bit leathery in taste and finish as hot fire on the throat.

Honestly, that very first puff on a Phillies Blunt (c'mon, we've all smoked them) is a thing of wonder. Too bad it last for one puff....

Is anyone else a fan of Te Amo cigars? I think they're one of the better "casual round of golf" cigars out there, but they don't get a ton of love. I'm really interested in trying the Revolucion line, but cigar prices in Canada suck.

Primarily a Pipe Guy now, But I was heavy into Cigars back in the Early 90's. Gave up the premium smokes when the prices got insane!

When Arnold & Danny deVitto got their Pictures on the Magazine cover's it was time to quit.

Back then the stash included Hoyo de Monterray Sultan's; Excalibur # 2's ; A. F. Hemingway " Signatures "

and Punch Grand Cru Diademas

I used to work at a cigar shop, I more or less collect rather than smoke.