• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Z Kramer 10" $250.00

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling a ZKramer 10". Asking $250.00. Current retail $399.00

The knife is used, but in great condition. Has a pretty good natural patina going, which I can remove if the buyer prefers.

The handle has some slight shrinking, I have sanded the pins a bit so there are no rough edges (this seems very common with these knives).

I also sanded off the Zwilling part of the logo, it was just screened on, the patina took more to the sanded part.

Great knife, but just find myself reaching for the DT more and the minimalist in me tells me "use it or loose it".

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

Dam, dam, dam. well I am sure it will get a great home and be used.

I should probably say, I am also open to trades....Love suji's, cleavers and I need a petty. Preferably from American makers.

Such confliction of feelings.... I have to be alone for a min. Gratz to both.

Did I come in a day too late or is this 10" Kramer still up for grabs?
Thanks

Did I come in a day too late or is this 10" Kramer still up for grabs?
Thanks

You will notice that if you find something you want here, grab it fast...usually do not last more than a few minutes lol.

Matt, I really wish you could've found some Kramer pins and redone the handle with some of your artistic talent. Imagine this thing with some nice striped maple or spalted honey locust.

Dang! Thanks for the heads up! I believe it. Sadly, I logged in for my first time today, 1 day too late.

Matt, I really wish you could've found some Kramer pins and redone the handle with some of your artistic talent. Imagine this thing with some nice striped maple or spalted honey locust.

I actually really wanted to re-handle this and to try to re-create Kramers curves, but I am flat out of time for the rest of the year. Which really sucks considering it is only halfway through.

Back