Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 240 Masamoto HC, light use

Final Price Drop: $150.
    It is our human duty to enjoy life. We’ve got to be greedy about living. We learned that greed is a vice, but that’s old. Greed is a virtue. Especially this greediness for life.

Ok truly final price drop. Cannot go any lower. $140 for a well respected, classic knife to add to your repertoire.
    It is our human duty to enjoy life. We’ve got to be greedy about living. We learned that greed is a vice, but that’s old. Greed is a virtue. Especially this greediness for life.

That truly is a ridiculously good deal! Wish I was in the market...guessing it will be gone shortly. GLWS
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Not sure why this is still here. Looks like its in great shape. If people are worried about it being in a pro kitchen, Just looking at the knife you can tell he took care of it. I have pics (which I will post in a few) of not so much taken care of. Get this steal while it's here.
    Chewie's the man.

I'm surprised this is still here. I kinda want it, myself. Too many nice blades for sale these days...

You might be right about SK105 (what SK3 is called nowadays), however I tend to associate Misiumi alloys like SK105 with Masamoto Tsukiji and Takefu with Masamoto Sohonten.

And never forget that unlike many people I could be wrong.

BDL

Can't believe no one bought this.. Just cuz the HC just get as much lip service as it used to. I absolutely love mine or I'd be grabbing up this one.

Okay, okay. PM sent

Pending

SOLD! We have a winner!