November Gathering 2012

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
We spoke about it at last gathering that we have to be faster to announce the dates for the next event.

So i will do it now :D
This time it will be start of November 2012 from 4th. to 7th. so we have 2 whole days to talk with each other and share some more info.

I did not have so much time at this event to show some finishers or talk deeper in to Natural stones, because of many new people and we had to show some basics.
So this time it will be small gathering for Advance users !

Niclas will chime in and say more about rooms, food and times.

Also this time you have better chance to talk with each other about transport !!!
So you can drive with each other instead and share a car. Take days off from your work in good time.

More news about it later !

We can change dates a bit if someone can not come.

:hungry: Give it to me. Will be more than happy to attend. Start saving from now :scratchhead: May be it will be easier if I move to Danmark:D

Yeahh you guys have plenty of time now :D
I will try to bring something special this time :whistling:

I will certainly try to attend this one as well:)
It was a blast earlier this week, and I'm sure it will be just as great come November!

We need too see your final razor collection so you have to come sir :hungry:

I will certainly try to attend this one as well:)
It was a blast earlier this week, and I'm sure it will be just as great come November!

well, it dosent mather if we choose to meet in summer or winter, the weather seems to be the same :D

would be cool to meet you all again, this time i will geek out a little more with you ;) and you all know how to find us so that wont be a issue,

this time Maxim and i will make som more sharpening stations, and a straight razor corner :D and i will for sure make a beef stock the day after everybody leaves, with all that vegetables that got cut up ;)

maybe we could make Sushi, i could order some great fish, and cook the rice, and thoose who wants can join in the kitchen and show some slicing skills, and i´ll heat up the Saké. feel free to come with suggestions.

anyway, give me or Maxim a PM with the details. looking forward to see you again.

Cheers

Wow now I want to make that trip. Sounds like great fun. (I know I won't even be able to.)

I'll be there!

Lookink forward to learn more... And bring home new stuff :thumbsup:

Some sad news guys :(
It seems like we need to change location or cancel the gathering !
It seems like Niclas dont work that much in Marinelyst anymore and i can not contact him :(

I am trying my self right now to find something new but its pretty hard as it needs to be cheap and where we can all stay and eat.

So please if anyone have any good ideas or another place let me know !!! I am open to anything :D

Oh No... Please don't cancel!!
I am open to any other location :biggrin:

Ok i shut out first idea i just talked to Mick about.
We can rent a sommerhouse for 3 days but we need to pay a bit and supply our own food

But i need to know for sure how many is in !

Not from Norway lol will be way to pricy

No but I mean from shop in Danmark hehehe

Black Carlsbergs but this time I leave Shigefusa home :curse:

Ok guys i need to know how many we are !!!

I can see there is some very cheap summer hoses in that period pretty big :)

So i need to know how many people and how long we stay !!

Please PM me Email me or write here is you coming and i sign you up.
There will be small fee for the hose but nothing big i take most part of payment on my self

Count me in cowboys. I will take something strong to swallow the food with. But Maxim, make it near Kopenhagen otherwise I will have the same problem as Bieniek. Comiiiiing.

No Problem Guys we make it on that iceland and this time please coordinate the transport so you can drive with someone :)

I'm in as well! Too bad about Marienlyst but a summerhouse will work great as well!

Cool :D I will be happy to see you again !!

And we have second chef to make food for us ;)

Wow you guys will have a lot of good time ha, i wish i can come but no money :/

You only need money for Transport and bit food :D

Back