Coffee with Del

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I just got off the phone with Del a couple of hours ago, and I held up his time in the shop by close to 2 hours. I drank coffee, Del walked around his yard with his dog. We talked knives, steel, and even the war of 1812.
All I really wanted to say is that Del is one of the coolest/most interesting guys you'll ever chat with, should you get the chance.
We're trying to work out the details, but I just might make the drive up to his place to play with his dog (some sparks might fly, as well).
Anyways, I just wanted to thank Del for a great chat and remind you all that this dude makes crazy, awesome stuff.

Only two hours?! That's just a warm up for Del. :viking:The man can talk up a storm about almost anything. :)

His phone started to die and I had some stuff I needed to get to, but I have a feeling you're right! Hahaha

And while you were drinking coffee I was having tea, and yes my wife says that I was reicarnated from a chatty cathy doll. Most people that know me now don't believe that I was quiet and shy as a kid and even into my early twenties. I guess I am making up for that now.
Del

Nice! Good to see you were released from the dungeon Del!

I got the first check from the damascus job yesterday and was finally able to get a new air conditioner for the bedroom. Ahhh blessed relief, it sone thing to work in the heat, but to have to sleep in it as well has been trying. I finally got a good nights sleep and even slept in a little. slept under covers for the first ime in months.
Did have some weird dreams though, not bad just very weird.
Del

Back