3 DAY SALE - Stabilized Koa Blocks and Scales

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
There is a 3 day sale in our web store with all of our Stabilized Koa blocks and scales marked down. The sale ends July 1st.
This Koa has been professionally stabilized by K&G so you know it was done right.

Last time I looked there were about 60 blocks and 36 sets of pre-cut scales. This is the largest selection of High Grade Koa I have ever had. Some of these pieces might be the best looking Koa you have ever seen. Even if you don't need anything, it can be fun to look at the photos.
Free Shipping Worldwide

This link will take you to the Koa Blocks.

This link will take you to the Koa Scales.

I'm not sure I can just look. It's like going to the strip club, and not getting a lap dance. Where's the fun in that?!

I went there, butt ended up with a maple combo block to replace the one that I can't find in my shop. I figgered that was the only way to get the lost one to show up!

I'm making a 220 gyuto that I have unreasonable intentions for.

I went there, butt ended up with a maple combo block to replace the one that I can't find in my shop. I figgered that was the only way to get the lost one to show up! I'm making a 220 gyuto that I have unreasonable intentions for.

I sent your ugly piece of discolored maple burl today, along with a chunk of sea cow rib. Now make something cool.

BTW: the word but only has one "t" unless you are calling me names............again.

Don't be such a wine(ien)er! T's are just reconfigured L's, after all!

And thanks for the whatever the heck that other thing is!

Back