• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Tray

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray that was given to me by a forum member for the price of postage and I will pass on to another member for the same deal - you pay the price of shipping. I estimate shipping to be around $7-8. It has two small screw holes in one side where it was attached to a drawer side to prevent it from moving around.

This is the block at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000066SYQ/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
These things are great! I'm thinking of picking up another one, actually. Nice PIF, Rick :)

Thanks Rick, I have been wanting one of these for quite some time now and just never got around to getting one!!

I had to Google it...pay it forward?

yeah. what's it mean? why do people assume everyone knows the jargon? if i were a newcomer to japanese knives, it would take quite a while to figure out half of what people are talking about.

received today and works great!! i cannot believe it fits a 300mm yanagi!!

thanks again to rick for this

Latest posts

Back