Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will this make me poor again?

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Welcome Kev, I saw a very wise quote here once that says: "I've found it much easier to ask my wife's forgiveness than permission"
    I mean, I'm convinced my wife is going to be pissed at me for something I did or did not do-for the rest of my life. Life is way too short to not have good knives. Enjoy being broke and sleeping on the couch.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Welcome to the Knut House! And remember, it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Welcome to the Knut House! And remember, it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
    Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Welcome Kev, I saw a very wise quote here once that says: "I've found it much easier to ask my wife's forgiveness than permission"
    I mean, I'm convinced my wife is going to be pissed at me for something I did or did not do-for the rest of my life. Life is way too short to not have good knives. Enjoy being broke and sleeping on the couch.
    Hilarious!!

Precisely my strategy. She's away and has issued solemn warnings, not to buy 'more stones' or 'a knife' or 'anything expensive'. Yeah right.

Hmm... These knife forums can be helpful in more ways than one! Flipside of investing hundreds/thousands on knives, et al: dealing with the rest of the world that thinks you're bonkers. Wives especially problematic.

Welcome to the forum Kev!

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

I repeat themselves, it would seem!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

I've read enough here to know that I need to make every effort to "finish" my collection while still single.

You better get on the phone to a good florist if you're going to defy that wife of yours Kev!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Welcome, hope you have a comphy sofa.
    Chewie's the man.

Welcome! Cheers!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

welcome!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

welcome Kev!