Quantcast
Knife Steel Chart for iphones - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knife Steel Chart for iphones

I still refer to this app way more than I ever thought I would

Eamon showed it to me last weekend...just got it installed...now I have something to do while I wait for my dentist this morning...
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    And just think. The next time you're at that killer restaurant, with a truly special lady, and you want to wow her with your knowledge of steel characteristics....you're all set. <g>

Quote Originally Posted by bikehunter View Post
    And just think. The next time you're at that killer restaurant, with a truly special lady, and you want to wow her with your knowledge of steel characteristics....you're all set. <g>
    She'd have to be truly special not to just roll her eyes and think about her last boyfriend

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Quote Originally Posted by pitonboy View Post
    She'd have to be truly special not to just roll her eyes and think about her last boyfriend
    Precisely. I was just trying to come up with a situation in which I would need this chart on my phone. Other than noodling around at the dentist. ;-)

I suppose when you are on the knife show, in store etc, you won't be hauling your laptop or desktops on you, on the other hand how do I know you won't

Anyway, error reports are welcome, including typos in alloy descriptions, incorrect behavior, etc. I spend most of the time developing/collecting data and syntax proofing isn't my strong side to be honest.

Looks fine on iPhone 5. No black bars etc. but I've only had a cursory look.

Thanks! You'd see right away if it was not fixed, black bars above and below content..

Ver. 1.3 is online. Added recently viewed list support, fixed bugs with synchronization, fixed empty composition records after synchro, fixed issue with repeated db restoring after startup, etc. Added Belgian(NBN) and Hungarian(MSZ) standards support.

Thank you, I've wasted more time than I care to admit with your app.