• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 up for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
First up is a Fujiwara Teruyasu Maboroshi no Meito 190mm western gyuto. It is stainless clad white#1. Had this knife for maybe 6 years. It has been sharpened and thinned many times and has seen a lot of use. It is a lot shorter in the height department than it used to be. Still keeps a nice edge. I have the box although it is all beat to hell.
IMG_4370.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4374.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4372.jpg
[/IMG]I'm asking $175 shipping in conUS only plz.

Up next is a Hattori FH 270 Wa-Gyuto. It's VG-10. I know, meh. Okay, full disclosure on this thing.....It has a slight/small overgrind near the heel on one side. The lettering is washed out. It is all scratched to hell from thinning. The ferrule is scratched-a little. I stained the handle and oiled the saya. It's still good, just not pretty. A lot of the cosmetic issues are fixable, I'm just over this knife.
IMG_4378.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4381.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4382.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4377.jpg
[/IMG]
A pic of the overgrind.
Still have fancy JCK special box. Asking $150 shipping in conUS only plz.
Would probably do both for $300 obo.
Thanks

Fuji is SPF at the moment. Thanks.
Crickets on the Hattori.

Is the blade clad or single steel? I couldn't find any details on the JCK site.

Single steel VG 10 also price drop to $125

how much local, no shipping needed as i am in charlotte also. might like a new knife since i didnt get one when i started my new gig

Back