Quantcast
Catcheside Cutlery - Works in progress. - Page 19
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Catcheside Cutlery - Works in progress.

They are gorgeous Will.

Excellent blades!

Thanks for the Parer love fellas. Will get these done tomorrow, bit under the weather today, having a day of rest

Those are some of the best parers I have seen Will. I've always been puzzled on how the choil/machi area should look like, especially with a wa, but you have nailed it.

I dont think I've seen nicer anywhere Will . Feel better

I am feeling better this week by and large. Many Thanks
    Here are some more on these two....

The Big Gyuto is gona be a 290mm, Its stainless damascus clad again, this time with matching stainless steel damascus split ferrule and endcap.

Glad to see you feeling better...knives look sweet!
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Nice stuff Will. Killer profiles on those. I received the smallest paring knife today, wow that was fast to Canada, I have never had something come so fast before. I haven't tried it yet, I got it just now after work. Gonna bring it in tomorrow, have a bit of work for it, but Saturday should be a good test, it looks like exactly what I wanted. It's a very short paring knife, with an amazing profile, it's not too short at the heel, and not too tall, like I said, I will have to give it a workout before I know, but just looking at it, it seems perfect.

The fit and finish on this is phenomenal, the polish/finish on the blade is amazing too. The handle has the perfect amount of flaring towards the butt end, even the space from the liner to the next ridge is all even. Been eying this for fifteen minutes and can't find a blemish, which for a knife this small is really something. Balance is just behind the jade spacer, which makes it feel like you have something in your hand even though it doesn't weigh much, it feels right. Thanks alot Will, this is a tool you should be really proud of, I'm honoured to have the oppurtunity to give your work a spot in my kit. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
    Adam Bryant

Thanks Adam for the feedback, glad you love it

Yup, gave this guy a good tryout today, had a fair amount of paring type jobs, it's to me the perfect paring knife. I like a good short blade, it's perfect for shrimp and for coring it's great for in hand work. Gonna call this "Little Willy". If there are any fence sitters out there, I would grab one of these ready mades as Will gets them finished. Or, when he starts taking custom orders I would hop on his list, this man is a pro. Thanks again Will, super sexy stuff here. Took a few pics and put it in my gallery, she is quite the sight.