Quantcast
kudos to JKI!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kudos to JKI!

kudos to JKI!

Holy cow!

Received my first package from Jon and Sara. It was well packed, and wrapped in black Japanese (I assume) paper, wrapped "Japanese" style, where only one piece of tape is used (wrapped diagonally, not sure how else to describe it). And---get this---it included a hand-written "thank you" note from Sara. The note wasn't a simple "thank you" scribbled quickly, it was a whole-page hand-written letter! First-class service!

Thank you, Jon and Sara, you guys rock! (Actually, more Sara than Jon, I believe. ) Wanted to let you know that these little touches do not go unnoticed!!

Regards,

Mark

P.S. Yeah, yeah, I know, photos or it didn't happen. Photos (and a mini review) will follow after I've had a chance to use it.

P.P.S. The wrapping reminds me of stories my wife would tell me of her days as a schoolgirl in Tokyo. Whenever she would buy a small toy or whatnot from a store, she would respond "hai" when asked whether the purchase was a "presento" (gift, or present). In addition to the wonderful wrapping, the saleslady would tape on a small toy (Hello Kitty or something similar) to the box, which was the main reason my wife would reply "hai, presento".

cool... glad you like it and glad it made it there safely... i'll let sara know (she's awesome at the wrapping... i'm horrible at it)

Getting packages from JKI will spoil you big time. No only because of what's inside the box, they make it seem like you're giving yourself a present by the way Sara wraps everything.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    they make it seem like you're giving yourself a present
    Yes, JKI is year-round Christmas.

No pics necessary, if peeps wanna see they can place an order
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

I have to agree with the awesome service from JKI. I also got a hand written letter and a very nicely wrapped present from them Many kudo's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wenus2 View Post
    No pics necessary, if peeps wanna see they can place an order
    Good idea.

The letters are a big plus for me. That level of customer service and care are hard to come by nowadays. Thanks again Sara and Jon. I always reccomend you folks to all my fellow cooks/friends.

Dealing with Jon and Sara will spoil you big time. Now, when I open a package from Amazon, I find myself thinking, "what the %$#&, no letter?"

When I opened my first package from JKI, I immediately said, "Wow, they will be getting a lot more business from me".

Well, I'm looking forward even more to receiving my first knife from Venice

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    cool... glad you like it and glad it made it there safely... i'll let sara know (she's awesome at the wrapping... i'm horrible at it)
    Funny, 'cause I've seen the pictures of you both on your site and to me it looked like Jon would make the better rapper!

+ Reply to Thread