• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Shigefusa 27 cm Kitaeji yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
f87b0acd.jpg

NIB with a Stefan Keller handle in spalted Hawaiian signature tree with ironwood ferrule. Saya included. For more pics and info, see the entry in my gallery:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...a-Tiger-s-Knives?p=83661&viewfull=1#post83661

$1050 includes insured shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees.

Any possible interest in a straight trade for a Breitling watch (worth far more than the knife)?

How about an 11 year old boy? He's healthy...

That's a beauty Rick.
Somebody gonna get reeeaaaal lucky!

That knife gave me a wood!!! It is fantastic!

i would buy this in a second if i had the money.

[video=youtube_share;lTYdtfM13LE]http://youtu.be/lTYdtfM13LE?t=11s[/video]

Whoever buys this is a very fortunate person, not because they can afford it but because the blade is the definition of perfection!

Wow... I can't believe I'm thinking about it... :fanning: Someone really needs to take this away, asap.

Wow... I can't believe I'm thinking about it... :fanning: Someone really needs to take this away, asap.

lend me $1050, and i'd be happy to remove the temptation for you. ;)

Nice knife, Rick.
It's nice to see an unknown maker pop up and make people's mouths drop. ;)

I'll just go find a cash machine is right! Congrats to whomever ends up with it!

Glad to see that my handle didn't sabotage a sale... Congrats to the new owner!

Stefan

Glad to see that my handle didn't sabotage a sale... Congrats to the new owner!

Stefan

I'm sure it helped to MAKE the sale: it's a really nice compliment to the blade: well "balanced" aesthetically.

I'm glad this one sold: now I can stop thinking up irrational justifications as to why I need one of the finest yanagi's known to man...

That makes my brain hurt, in a good way.

Kind of figured - Very cool. Just that teaser pick makes me dizzy though.

Back