Quantcast
Cut Brooklyn PA
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cut Brooklyn PA

Cut Brooklyn PA

So, I have the Cut Brooklyn I got from Dave; it sharpens easily and cuts well but obviously greater experience than mine is needed for more sophisticated judgement. I haven't done a passaround, so I am paraphrasing the rules from Sachem's HHH passaround: 50 posts or a PM makes you eligible; I will choose the list. Will try to keep it in North America but could do a Euro tour if there is interest. Knife must be insured and signature required. Sharpen it only if you know how. If you know of any other rules that make for a successful passaround , feel free to jump in.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Sounds right. I so want to try this one out. Thx pitonboy and Dave for making this possible.
    Chewie's the man.

I would like to participate in this!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Engorged Member
    I'm in if you'll have me.

This is the first pass around I am interested in,I would love to handle the knife.

I would like to try one of these as well, if you please.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

me too, I'd love to try this out.
    Tom Gray, Seagrove, NC

Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    I'm in if you'll have me.
    And I will have you if I am in.

Already have an opinion on the handle (been there, done that with non-kitchen customs) but would love to try the blade w/o any other personal bias.

Thanks Pitonboy !

I'd like to be included. Thanks!

Rick

Only rule I could think of to make it a success is to limit the number of participants and put a time limit on how long a person holds onto the knife, it would be a shame if you don't see your new (to you) toy for 6 months or so cause every one on the forum wants to give it a ride. Congrats on the new knife and best wishes on a successful passaround!