Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice to meet you! :newhere: Hajimemashite. Konnichiwa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara@JKI View Post
    I always wished those little changes mean something, and makes whole experience with JKI a little bit more special....
    Absolutely they do! Frankly, I don't know how you find the time to do it, but I hope you can keep it up.

Welcome to KKF!

welcome!

I wonder what Jon's unassisted wrapping would look like... maybe next time one of us orders 2 knives from JKI we can request one get the standard high-quality Sara wrapping and the other get a unique Jon-quality wrapping.
    Len

I was kind of scared to find out how people would react, but honestly it's been great to be welcomed so warmly Thank you guys so much

well.. this is how I feel ↓↓↓

meaning "yay"

That's a cool-looking gate. Where/what is it? I bet the signs say so, but, sorry, I can't read them! (Wish I could, though.)

Regards,

Mark

this was taken at the front of restaurant specialized in Japanese eel.... Jon's favorite eel restaurant in Yamagata, Japan (where I'm from). Thus "yay"

Quote Originally Posted by echerub View Post
    I wonder what Jon's unassisted wrapping would look like... maybe next time one of us orders 2 knives from JKI we can request one get the standard high-quality Sara wrapping and the other get a unique Jon-quality wrapping.
    trust me, you dont want to see. I had to apologize last time i wrapped something for someone.

they went without me when sara went back to japan for a friends wedding... i was pissed. Hitsumabushi is the best there.