Quantcast
KKF Cookbook - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: KKF Cookbook

I could showcase a honosuki its an AS Moritaka, works fine, better ground than my others. I could do a Ballentine chicken. Only I tumble vacuum for 45 minutes then rest open in refrigerator for a few hours, then dissect with my Honesuki and stuff with chourico portuguese paprika smoked spicy sausage, various hard shredded cheese gruyere, and such, with just enough old bread cubes to absorb the juices while cooking. It gets tied, bagged and placed in a circulating water bath at 143 degrees for 12hrs. Cooled, unpackaged and dry roasted for about 30 minutes in my convection oven. This one was the classic style spinach and gruyere

Or how about Beef Jerky? AS I chew one, could showcase an alternative use of a Yaniaghba. I'm sure that lots of folks could use a good Jerky recipe. I make a light very zesty soy marinade that is dried over 8hrs or so?

Or I could explain hour to cure a Jowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Or how about Beef Jerky? AS I chew one, could showcase an alternative use of a Yaniaghba. I'm sure that lots of folks could use a good Jerky recipe. I make a light very zesty soy marinade that is dried over 8hrs or so?
    You actually like the recipe for jerky from modernist cuisine?

I don't have the modernist Cusine book. I'm going to get the Home version when it come out in October. I believe that it will open the door for a lot of home cooks. What the deal with that Jerky recipe?

Try it out, when you get a chance

Lets have the recipe. Is there a trick or technique? do you have the MC cookbook?

Yes, the books - theres 6 of'em stand in the office. Used once.

To prep jerkies lol

transcribe me that jerky recipe. Doesn't require a homonogizer or roto-vap right?

Can try to get it tomorrow. If have a spare while, but to be honest more than to look in these books I rather be prepping my oxtails for my tortellinis

If its too complicated no worries, given you cooking prowess, I'll say you have piqued my interest.

+ Reply to Thread