Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Behind the scenes at JKI

Quote Originally Posted by Sara@JKI View Post
    He is so ready to wear this pink helmet to ride the matching bike. Also He has pink knee protection pads too.
    My spies tell me that Jon is in secret negotiation with Dave, attempting to have Sara banned.

He is so ready to wear this pink helmet to ride the matching bike. Also He has pink knee protection pads too.
    I'd pay money to see that.
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough." —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mano View Post
    I'd pay money to see that.
    How about a JKI sharpening video while wearing the helmet? With a bad-ass t-shirt on as usual, of course.
    Len

Quote Originally Posted by Chifunda View Post
    My spies tell me that Jon is in secret negotiation with Dave, attempting to have Sara banned.

But that's not how you should treat your wife! I mean, you should already see how Mrs Broida is forced to spend her time at the shop, cooped up between display cases like someone wanting to escape. Frankly, it must frighten the customers.

I'm always some steps ahead of Jon... I make him believe he is a boss, and what I tell him to do is his idea.

I'm pretty sure I would not fit between these two display cases. Thinking about it, I may be as wide as one of them good to see the 'behind the scenes' pics!

Stefan

I'm always some steps ahead of Jon... I make him believe he is a boss, and what I tell him to do is his idea.
    Nice one!

Why don't you just come out and declare yourself boss then make him pose for photos between display cases?

...those cases were expensive! What I should do is to have him clean them up, not squeeze him in between them!