Hand Made Chopsticks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These are some of the chop sticks I have made and are available for sale.
I used nice wood and did my best shaping and finishing them. I think you will like them.
These first 2 batches are finished using food grade butcher block oil and conditioner.
They are about 9 inches long and shaped as a rounded taper.

If you want to get any of these, just make a post here with which ones you want. That way when I am away from the computer, everyone else can tell which pairs are still available. After you post which ones you want, please send me a PM with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice for payment.

Cost is $25 a pair.
US Priority Mail Shipping is $5, Free Shipping if you get 2 or more pairs.
International Priority Mail Shipping is $15, Free Shipping if you get 3 or more pairs.

The 1st photo shows 2 sets in African Bubinga, very hard wood, 2 sets in Hawaiian Silky Oak, hard wood and 2 sets in Hawaiian Macadamia, hard wood.

cs001.jpg

2nd photo shows sets in African Bubinga.

cs003.jpg

Very nice looking. Hope one is around when I get paid.

I'll take both sets of the bubinga. Thanks.

Top 2 sets of Bubinga #1 & #2 go to Pensacola Tiger. Thank You.

Very nice looking. Hope one is around when I get paid.
I am going to keep making chopsticks for a couple weeks. By then I will know if this is something I want to continue doing. Right now I am kind of slow making them, but it is relaxing for me and I am enjoying myself.

Oops I just read your whole post. I'll take a silky oak plz.

I'll take the 2nds macadamia if still available.

Thanks

2 pairs, 1 silky oak and 1 bubinga for me please. Thank you.

Ok, since nobody seems to want the other macadamia, I will take it...that and I just realized the deal with shipping.:O

I think they're sweet looking and am glad you're making them, but until I can force myself to practice with the free ones, I have no business owning some like these!

They are also great for putting your hair up and out of the way when you're sharpening your knives!

Macadamia #2 and Bubinga #7 are going to Wenus2. Thank You.

This next batch are made from some real good, curly figured Hawaiian Koa.
These look a bit different (glossier) from the others because I tries a different finish. With these I did a few coats of lacquer sanding between coats. Afterwards they have been wiped with a light coat of butcher block oil.

The cost for the Koa sets are $35 a pair.
US Priority Mail Shipping is $5, Free Shipping if you get 2 or more pairs.
International Priority Mail Shipping is $15, Free Shipping if you get 3 or more pairs.

003-10.jpg

Koa #s 1 & 2 go to markk. Thank You.

Koa Chopsticks numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are still available.

Koa sticks #4 go to The Edge. Thank You.
Koa sticks #6 go to Vertigo. Thank You.

Koa Chopsticks numbers 3, 5, 7, 8 are still available.

Lol, as I type. Nm.
Looks like its coming to Reno anyway, lol.

These are the sticks that are still looking for a good home.

004-4.jpg

That's what I meant when asked about square or round - these are squarish at the end and have a finer tip, with my clumsy western hands I find those the easiest to use :)

Stefan

+1.
Maybe buy a pair of genyoowine Japanese chopsticks and use them as a model?

Back