Quantcast
Passaround Suggestions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Passaround Suggestions

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by add View Post
    Thanks Taylor.

    Much appreciated.



    Piton, is your initial impression in line with the above?
    This is a PRETTY knife with great fit and finish. Doesn't flex. Great cutter. No complaints but then again, I will leave that to the passaround opinions

  2. #22
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    521
    Have the Heiji on the road and the Kochi to go soon. Namaxy is organizing a pass for the Fujiwara/Gengetsu. We had one request for a Nenox. Any other knives people would be inertested in seeing passed around?

  3. #23
    The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by pitonboy View Post
    Have the Heiji on the road and the Kochi to go soon. Namaxy is organizing a pass for the Fujiwara/Gengetsu. We had one request for a Nenox. Any other knives people would be inertested in seeing passed around?
    Shigefusa 240, of course.

  4. #24
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    521
    Have four knives cycling around the country. Was wondering if anyone else had any requests for future passarounds?

  5. #25
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, FL, USA
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by pitonboy View Post
    Have four knives cycling around the country. Was wondering if anyone else had any requests for future passarounds?
    I wouldn't mind a chance to use one of Maksim's Yoshiaki Fujiwara gyutos. They have gotten so many glowing reports on the forum that my curiosity has been piqued.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    I wouldn't mind a chance to use one of Maksim's Yoshiaki Fujiwara gyutos. They have gotten so many glowing reports on the forum that my curiosity has been piqued.
    Yes! Maybe Maxim could initiate a passaround after his holiday?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •