• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some more stuff!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jm2hill

Banned
Reaction score
I really really really don't want to sell my golf clubs, so I am offering more stuff here!

Up for sale is

1)

A Shigefusa KU Nakiri - $225
DSC05470-1.jpg

It was bought from C-dawg with one hell of a thinning and mirror polish. I have yet to touch up the edge just using a strop keeps it going. Mirror polish is now covered by a blue patina though. It kills the veggies, straight up murder. Can post more up-to-date photo tomorrow night.

Reason I chose this one: I have 2 more Nakiri's (1 custom, 1 beater) plus an usuba and I plan on buying a kiritsuke as well. So along with the bike I have more purchases planned.

2)

Edge Pro Apex Chosera Kit - $225

Comes with the Edge Pro Apex, EP 220, EP 320, Chosera 400/1000/3000/5000/10000 and the water bottle.

Reason: Simply put I like freehand better. Stones are barely used all in good condition as is the system. Little bit dirty currently but I'll clean it before I ship it!

Pictures also to come soon.

May add one more knife tomorrow but for now this should be it!

Dammit all these sale threads make me sad. :(

Ugh... Been checking out nakiri's and this is just right in the price pt. I have been looking.

Ugh... Been checking out nakiri's and this is just right in the price pt. I have been looking.

I wouldn't hesitate too long here, the only better ones you will find are Carters and custom jobs, and both will be more expensive than this.

Stefan

I sent ya a PM, but perhaps others have beaten me to it since it's been a while.

It would be a couple of weeks before I could pay for it so bad timing.

I wouldn't hesitate too long here, the only better ones you will find are Carters and custom jobs, and both will be more expensive than this.

I was gonna send a pm. after work if no one had stepped up.

No problemo ;) My friends just bailed on me for a big ol' Watanabe order, so I had exactly this amount of knife loot burning a hole in my pocket.

Shig is sadly sold!

EP still available... if its too high make me an offer...

another idea is if you aren't interested in the chosera kit I'm happy to let just the system go with the regular ep stones (220,320) and waterbottle for 125 and I'll do something else with the chosera stones... I've had crazier ideas before.

thought about parting out the stones? interested in the 5k and 10k

thought about parting out the stones? interested in the 5k and 10k

Not yet! As it may be a bit harder (and less cost efficient with shipping) to sell the stones individually.. but give it a week and we can discuss.

maybe I'll do a passaround with this just for fun if people are interested.

Back