Happy Birthday!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much!!! Totally made my day! :D

(I have no idea how you knew it was my bday! But I'm so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people! :) )

Happy birthday Mari!!! Hope all your B-Day wishes come true.

What's the over/under on marriage proposals in this thread? I say two.

Hey, I'm happily married with 2 kids, and I've already proposed.......
I'm quite surprised that no chef or knife nerd has swept Mari away yet. Especially in NYC!

Happy Birthday Mari!!

In another post, she said she had a boyfriend, so most of us stopped trying :surrendar:

In another post, she said she had a boyfriend, so most of us stopped trying :surrendar:

If her boyfriend wants to stem the rising tide of proposals on this forum, he had better put a ring on her finger. ;)

(Just teasing Mari, sort of, happy birthday!)

happy birthday mari...

really appreciate you helping me on my custom order. hope you have a great birthday, enjoy the day
:grilling:

Many Happy returns! We really enjoy having you here on the forum!

Thank you so much!!! Totally made my day! :D

(I have no idea how you knew it was my bday! But I'm so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people! :) )

It's called stalking

Happy birthday, have a great one!

Woot. Birthday one a Friday, and in NYC. I hope everything goes as planed.:hoot::party2::matrix:

Yeah, Friday the 13th!!! YIKES!!! :bigeek:

Happy Birthday Mari!!

ROFL you guys are too sweet. I'm not worthy of such compliments.

Thank you! :D

Happy Birthday Mari - Our first grandson was born today as well - woo hoo - cake all around!!! :hungry:

Back