We now have a line of premium magnetic knife racks available. These racks are really great, the maker has thought of everything and fixed the common problems normally associated with magnetic racks.
Key design features:
* Solid Wood (No veneers)
* Hand Worked
* Premium Finish
* Double Width - 4" width ensures good purchase
* Rare Earth Magnets Used
* Double Magnets (per row) - 24" model has 11 rows x 2 magnets = 22 total / 16" model has 7 rows x 2 magnets = 14 total > Double magnet placement allows for small knives to be held securely from either top or bottom positions.
* Perfect magnetic strength for all kitchen knives.
* Rounded Edges - Safer for use on very thin edged knives like the usuba or yangiba. Presents a soft touch for going on and off the rack.
* Double Mounting Holes (4 total)
* Purpose designed and built in the USA by a kitchen knifenut specifically for use by other kitchen knifenuts.
* Each rack is a one of a kind.
Custom lengths and wood types can be ordered. Please PM or email requests.
See Premium Magnetic Knife Racks for details.