Quantcast
Shapton Pro 30k Stone - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Shapton Pro 30k Stone

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    Ya I am def. missing the stone. Not sure how I am gonna swing a 500$ price tag but am looking at scoring one some time next year.
    Im scared of this "scoring one" thing youre talking about.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    lol buying one can be scary.
    Chewie's the man.

Since there's been a lot of positive feedback and interest from people to use this stone, I've gotten the OK from the head honcho and original owner (Mr. Dave Martell) to have an extended length passaround for this stone. So, for those of you who were interested in using this stone for an extended period of time, you'll be able to do so.

I was thinking of at least two weeks to a month for each member; if there is limited interest, we can extend it longer for those members who want to use it. Please just post in this thread that you'd like to use this stone and we'll try and accommodate everyone depending on the interest.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    wow I recommend everyone interested in sharpening try this out.

Hmmm when is Dave gonna have them for sale??????
    Chewie's the man.

This stone is in my possession now, I look forward to some nice shaves in the near future.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    Since there's been a lot of positive feedback and interest from people to use this stone, I've gotten the OK from the head honcho and original owner (Mr. Dave Martell) to have an extended length passaround for this stone. So, for those of you who were interested in using this stone for an extended period of time, you'll be able to do so.

I was thinking of at least two weeks to a month for each member; if there is limited interest, we can extend it longer for those members who want to use it. Please just post in this thread that you'd like to use this stone and we'll try and accommodate everyone depending on the interest.
    Is anyone else interested in using this stone? Those of you who previously participated in the passaround are welcome to use it again.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    Is anyone else interested in using this stone? Those of you who previously participated in the passaround are welcome to use it again.
    i would totally like to use it again. would it be possible to keep it a couple weeks? i don't want to hit it hard, i just sometimes go a while when i don't have time to do knife stuff (grad school sucks for hobbies).

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    i would totally like to use it again. would it be possible to keep it a couple weeks? i don't want to hit it hard, i just sometimes go a while when i don't have time to do knife stuff (grad school sucks for hobbies).
    Yup. That's the idea.

Kalaeb has it so just PM him and coordinate when you want to get it. If he still wants to use it, could you let him keep it until he wants? There's no one else who's after you so you can keep it as long as you'd like after he's done.
    Michael

I can send it out in a bit. Pm me your info and I will get it in the post either Friday or Monday. Great stone, my razors have been spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    I can send it out in a bit. Pm me your info and I will get it in the post either Friday or Monday. Great stone, my razors have been spoiled.
    At this point in time, you guys could just send it back and forth if you want. There's no one else in line waiting to use it.
    Michael