260mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
003-78.jpg

004-82.jpg

001-93.jpg

005-70.jpg

006-59.jpg

007-55.jpg

009-51.jpg

Some CPM154 wearing ironwood,micarta spacer,and box edler burl.

Nice work Mario! Profile looks great!

Did you change the shape of the handle a little? It looks like the bevels of the handle are more even so it's more of a true octagon shape.

Looking good, Mario. The ironwood burl is gorgeous.

Did you change the shape of the handle a little? It looks like the bevels of the handle are more even so it's more of a true octagon shape.

I did three different profiles in this batch,this blade is a masamoto-ish one.

OK....Let me give you the right answer to your question.When I make a Blade for someone I request the measurement for the Wa they want.Making a handle that fits MY hand is not a very good plan.:slaphead:

I still have not figured out what I want to put on the blade.I do know I do not want to put my name on the blade.

Looks like we need to have a contest to help come up with a name. Your knives are too nice to be anonymous.

The Doc gave me the OK to do what I feel comfortable with doing.Since there is no heavy lifting in knife making.... I gave it a shot.I doubt if I will be riding the HD for a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back