Hey look a newb!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xavier

Reaction score
hi guys, i've been browsing this forum for a while and finally decided to join. I own a bunch of Shun Classics (please dont bash :lol2: ) and I use them daily at work.

Welcome to the forum! I started off with shuns too.

Welcome to the Knut House! And not all of us shun the Shun, the Shun shunners are just not shunning Shun, but Shun like stuff!

I started with shun classics, nothing to be embarrassed about. Most of the flak directed at them is more about the price then it is about performance. Now that your here though you will soon learn of many other brands that produce better knives at a lower price.

lol welcome!!

Shuns are not a bad starting place. there is so much more out there just little money. Oh ya since no one else has warned you yet. Say good bye to your pocket book.

Thanks for the welcome guys, Unfortunately i don't have any crazy knife stories. Like I said in my intro I use my knives on a daily basis, I work for a small 60 seater Bistro in Vancouver

Back