• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fish's CCK 1301

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
Up for sale is my CCK 1301 with custom handle by Fish. i believe the handle is made of mango burl with paua shell inlay and buffalo horn ferule. I got this knife from Andy a couple years ago. It has a small check on the ferrule but Fish filled it with glue and buffed it and till this time the check doesn't expand at all, it solid and just stay there. I used this knife in a pro kitchen couple years ago and it's sitting in my drawer ever since. i'm asking for $140 shipped for this beauty. CONUS and paypal only. thanks for looking.....
P1010933.jpg
P1010931.jpg

Nice, I never see any of Fish's stuff up for sale.

wildboar,...i just back from work and check my inbox.. someone else before you grab this one (3 minutes earlier). sorry to say but its pending now. i will let you know if the transaction doesn't go through.

This was a steal. I think the handle alone would be worth more than $140 to many people here (given the maker), with the blade being a bonus.

Congrats to the lucky buyer.

Holy@#$@. Wow just got paid and am very great full that someone got here before me.

So sad that i let it go :(, but at least it goes to a good hand and use it rather than sitting in my drawer..

Back