Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your EDCs

I don't know if there is a "perfect" anything, but I really like mine:

Name:  MTN011800x533.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  36.4 KB

Wow. Only word I can think of...
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Yeah, Randy does great work.

Spyderco Para-Military2 Black S30v - these have been sold out everywhere, or cost >$200. Stumbled upon a used one off kijiji for $80 CAD from the original owner =D It was somewhat dull from use, so I tried out my nascent sharpening skills. I tried thinning behind the edge to bring the angle down because the steel can handle it, but it's clear I still need more practice (on cheaper knives).

Spyderco Dragonfly2 ZDP-189 - picked this up for my wife because it has a non-threatening size, easily pocketable/pursed, and zips through anything the blade touches. No more opening packages with random steak knives!

Mine is back in West Virginia (I forgot it at my parents' house when I was visiting), but it is this one: http://www.edcknives.com/products/An...-Ironwood.html

anyone got any suggestions on a budget edc for a chef to carry for opening/breaking down boxes, bags of flour, and other random things? budget is around $50

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    anyone got any suggestions on a budget edc for a chef to carry for opening/breaking down boxes, bags of flour, and other random things? budget is around $50
    I like SOG knives, fairly inexpensive and built well.

Cheers!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

thanks china i will look at that, and you ever going to give up that salsa recipe? and because of you i have some trinidad scorpions growing now.

Just posted this one in the necker thread.

CRKT F4-02 Carson

Case XX 1965 model 5332. * Seen better days, but was my grandfathers, and was a handle down when I was 12. * Have carried it litterly every day since, even to school, lol. The middle blade gets the sharpest of any knife I own, or have owned, as well as my easiest to sharpen. Not sure why, just something about it. It's a shame the tip broke when I was a youngster playing with it, even before my grandfather gave it to me.

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Robert Terzuola fixed blade, I don't know what model it is?? Bob give to me as gift in the knife show 18 years ago.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!