Stabilized Koa On Sale - Double Discount - Free Shipping Worldwide

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I just finished adding quite a few more pieces of stabilized wood to our web store.
This Link will take you to the store.
Right now there are over 200 pieces of stabilized wood in the store. All of the stabilized wood was professionally stabilized by K&G so you know it was done right. Free Shipping Worldwide for anything you purchase from the store.

As I was adding more inventory to the store I noticed that I have quite a bit of stabilized Koa and that some of it is pretty expensive.
So I made an executive decision. I put all the stabilized Koa Blocks and Scales on sale at a 20% discount.

How about a double discount?
If you are a member of the knife forums you can have an additional 10% discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.
or
If you are a repeat customer you can have an additional 20% discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my repeat customers should be given a slightly larger discount.
Combine this with the sale prices and the Koa gets pretty darned affordable!

Payment for store purchases are processed using PayPal.
If you would prefer to make payment over the phone with a card we can do that as well. Just add the items you want to get to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. When you get to payment method select check/money order. In the notes section state that you will be paying over the phone with a card.

Back