Quantcast
Yo'g. Knives are good, and I like them. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yo'g. Knives are good, and I like them.

Welcome to the forum Josh.

Vertigo: Holy crap, man, that may be them. The only version I can find on a Google search also has the white handles, and the mark isn't indented... But for all I know that's a change they just made in the last few years. Hell, man... Kudos. I don't know if they're actually the same knife, but they sure look to be close enough... Thanks, brother. You just did me a solid.

Add: The name alone, Ginsu, tends to be enough to keep me from juggling it. Depending on the knife it may or may not be sharper than what I toss around usually, but the name itself adds to the intimidation. Kinda like the one time I did a quick set with some Henckels. It went just fine, but I was so anxious by the time I finished 30 seconds of tricks that I swore I'd never use them for that purpose again.

Croth: Hah, yeah... If you think you can do it, you probably can, and if you think you can't, running is the only safe bet. Good on you and your sister for having the guts - It's a rare thing that we find someone else willing to "play," and rarer still that the people who are down end up being someone we'd trust not to sue when the inevitable happens.

And aye, don't get me wrong; These things are more than sharp enough. I'm nursing my first real cut in months, an inch gash in my right palm, a half centimeter deep. I caught the thing and brought it to a stop before it went deeper/longer, I just shouldn't have even tried that time, heh.

Thanks Johnny.

[edit]Anyone like ska?[/edit]

Welcome!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Hey Josh, welcome!

Welcome!!

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Egoyte View Post
    Vertigo: Holy crap, man, that may be them. The only version I can find on a Google search also has the white handles, and the mark isn't indented... But for all I know that's a change they just made in the last few years. Hell, man... Kudos. I don't know if they're actually the same knife, but they sure look to be close enough...
    It's definitely available in either white or black, and you can kinda make out the indentation in this picture by looking at the little "ridge" around the right side of logo.

Thanks, brother. You just did me a solid.

Welcome!!

+ Reply to Thread