• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

285mm Manuel Quiroga custom suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
Up for sale next is my 285mm Manuel Quiroga sujihiki. I contacted Manuel Quiroga, knife maker from Argentina after i heard a good feedback from a lot of people including one from very respectable member here....., I custom ordered this knife using my own spec and request, including "round cut" choil like nenox, kiritsuke tip, 285mm length, 37,5mm height, etc.. the steel is 52100 clay temper. Great and strong knife to use, the stag handle is smooth and very comfy, it cuts very well, rounded spine, perfect shape in my opinion. This knife weight 250 grams. It comes with a very nice and thick sheath to protect the blade.
The blade was little too thick for me when i got it so i sent it to Dave for thinning, and it cuts like a dream afterward. It's still not a laser by any means but this is a fun slicer to use, it has an elegant look, and perform very well ..... unfortunately i use my yanagi/fugubiki more often to slice my sashimi nowadays. I purchased this knife like $400+ and thinning from Dave i ended up like $450. I'm selling it for $300 shipped.
P1010962.jpg

P1010957.jpg

P1010955.jpg

P1010954.jpg

Nice knife, was going to buy last night, but exercised restraint. I was not sure how long i could hold off. Thanks and congrats to the buyer.

Just saw it... very nice!

Congratulations! :doublethumbsup:

Latest posts

Back