Pierre (Bear) Pass around Petition! (how was that for a little aliteration?)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Ok, the great turn out for the Haslinger passaround has gotten me thinking.
We all know and love Pierre's work, but how many of us have had a chance to try one of his knives out?
Yes, he's got a long waiting list and a great reputation, but I know tons of people would love a chance to see one of his beauties up close, in person and even better - in THEIR kitchen!
I'm starting this, because we've seen the pictures of the new damasteel work he's been doing, but I'm selfish...I want to really see it!
So Pierre, I'm calling you out! (don't sabotage my knife please! Haha)
I'm the first to sign this petition:

Lefty

Great idea, Lefty! I'm sure most have only seen pics of his work, and have not seen one in person, let alone have the chance to use one. FWIW, I'll be bringing the suji he made for the to the ECG. Shoot, maybe I'll bring the utility and parer as well...

C'mon Pierre, you should do this. A gyuto or a suji :poke1:

Gents,
While it would be great if all the knifemakers would do a pass around, I think it may be a little unfair to single out Pierre with this thread. I know that no one would want to embarrass or pin down one of our members here.

Gents,
While it would be great if all the knifemakers would do a pass around, I think it may be a little unfair to single out Pierre with this thread. I know that no one would want to embarrass or pin down one of our members here.

I see what you're saying, but...too late! Haha
Don't be afraid to sign if you would like him to do it.
We know he's busy. However, the worst he can do is say no!
I'd understand, but we might as well try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back