• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe gyutou 24cm w/ custom handle n saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
Up for sale next is my watanabe pro gyutou 24cm in blue steel. I sold all of my gyutou before, kept 1 that i love the most, and this is my favorite one. It has a very nice custom handle from Stefan with curly koa that has a very nice chatoyance, red wood as a ferrule, and mammoth tooth endcap. I also asked Marko made me the fit saya for it since i always nothing but the best. And last thing i put on it is a thinning job from Dave. Watanabe gyutou already has a great performance as you know, but after i got it back from Dave this knife just cut through food effortlessly and by no doubt one of the best gyutou i ever have. I only used this knife a couple times only after i got it back from Dave.

This new knife from watanabe will cost you $395 without shipping, and another $250-$275 for custom handle, Marko's saya, and thinning job from Dave. I'm asking for $500 shipped, CONUS and paypal only......

P1010998.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010988.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010986.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010996.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010995.jpg
[/IMG]

You've had a lot of fancy work done to this knife, sorry you have to sell it.

Good luck with the sale.

Up for sale next is my watanabe pro gyutou 24cm in blue steel. I sold all of my gyutou before, kept 1 that i love the most, and this is my favorite one. It has a very nice custom handle from Stefan with curly koa that has a very nice chatoyance, red wood as a ferrule, and mammoth tooth endcap. I also asked Marko made me the fit saya for it since i always nothing but the best. And last thing i put on it is a thinning job from Dave. Watanabe gyutou already has a great performance as you know, but after i got it back from Dave this knife just cut through food effortlessly and by no doubt one of the best gyutou i ever have. I only used this knife a couple times only after i got it back from Dave.

This new knife from watanabe will cost you $395 without shipping, and another $250-$275 for custom handle, Marko's saya, and thinning job from Dave. I'm asking for $500 shipped, CONUS and paypal only......

P1010998.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010988.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010986.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010996.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010995.jpg
[/IMG]

what is heel height??

i'm currently at work but i can measure it once i got home tonight.

Arrgghh, between the Nenox, Ino and now this has just popped up I keep getting tempted. I'm trying to save for a new chuckabocho here people!

That is a stunning handle btw.

Bump !!! this knife still available, PM me if interested

If i had the money, i would snag this up in a heartbeat...

Dam, was sleeping! i must have missed this one when searching the forums!

Back