• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Takeda 14.3 cm AS Mioroshi utility

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As you can see from the photos, this knife has the profile of a petty but its geometry is more along the lines of a Western deba. Takeda lists it in his catalog as a "Mioroshi utility". Useful for when you need a small, heavy blade.

Gently used in a home environment. $165 includes insured shipping and PayPal fees.

23c5bbd0.jpg

95bc8c89.jpg

7c0ce82a.jpg

What a beauty! If I could conjure up a scenario in which I could use it, I'd buy it. :D I love my 215mm Takeda Mioroshi.

Can you cut at the heel without hitting your knuckles on the board?

What a beauty! If I could conjure up a scenario in which I could use it, I'd buy it. :D I love my 215mm Takeda Mioroshi.

Can you cut at the heel without hitting your knuckles on the board?

The height at the heel is 31 mm, so you'd have to have really thin fingers to be able to wrap them around the handle and not hit the board.

This knife is calling my name. Plz someone save me.

Back