2 ECG: At Korin in Late Setember & Early October

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sorry I am very new to this, so I wasn't sure how far advance of a notification I'm supposed to give people about ECGs, so here it is... Almost 2 months early for two gatherings depending on which one you're more interested in attending! LOL

What to expect:
  • As some of you may already know Masamoto and Misono will be visiting Korin around this time, so we wanted to organize an ECG with these two well-known brands for the KKF. The gathering in late September will be with Misono and the one in early October will be with Masamoto. You are welcome to attend both or one. :)

• Masamoto's president will be offering hand hammered engravings for all purchases of Masamoto knives (it's like getting an autograph of the Masamoto's president, except it'll be your name!), and we're not entirely sure what Misono will be offering.

• Mr. Sugai will be showing everyone around Korin and introducing new sharpening techniques. Vincent may be there to introduce himself to the forum members as well.

• Food/snacks provided by Korin (not sure from where yet).

• Early sale preview for those who attend the one in late September.

Generally which day is best? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Just in case you don't know where Korin is located:
57 Warren St
New York, NY 10007
Phone number: 800-626-2172 / 212-587-7021

I visited the Korin store today. Nice people there. I Bought a Deba and a Kitayama.

I'd love another excuse to stop by. Any day works for me.

I hope to stop in and visit my money.

LOL I'm interested in the early-October Masamoto visit; late September I'm taking my sister to the Big Egg for the Giants' last homestand, against the Swallows.

Back