All in a days work... Wel, maybe a couple days :biggrin2:

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Well, got home from work a little early today and hit the shop befor the girls got home from school (and befor the missus found out I was off :wink: )
Everything right of the cleaver I ground to profile this afternoon. They are either CPM154 or Damasteel.

The two fillet knives, I handled and finished Saturday, the two sheaths I put together and stitched on Sunday, as well as filed the serrtions on the 320mm bread knife, ground the damasteel gyuto and clever. There will be mor hopefully tomorrow, cut from CPM 154, CPM S35VN, and CPM D2. I am also going to be grinding a 300mm ladder pattern Sujihiki, and in th next little bit I will be forgeing 5 other damascus blades. One is an O1 core sujihiki sandwiched between layers on 1084, 15N20, with pure nickle banding.

Please keep in mind the profiles are rough :biggrin2:

Picture1565.jpg

Picture1566.jpg

Picture1567.jpg

Picture1568.jpg

Picture1569.jpg

:headbang: Yowza! Those fillet knives seriously rock!!

I was searching for mine in there, but I don't think it's there...that must mean I'm past that??? Please God! Haha
Looking great Pierre!

Wait...maybe it is there! Man...there are some sweet profiles there!

Pierre should one of those look familiar to me? You have been busy, VERY NICE STUFF!

Holy crap! Is that sexy beast mine?
Hot DAMN! that profile looks perfect already!

Pierre, what are you some kind of robot machine knifemaking thing? Damn man! :thumbsup:

Well after cooking up a big brunch, the littly lady, and my three other little ladys, said it was ok to go "paly" in the shop, until it was time to get groceries, an fire up the grill for supper. During my "playtime" I got 13 of the kinves in the above pictures rough ground, and all the holes drilled for pins in all the knives, I also profiled and rough ground a couple new ones. A busy but productive afternoon. :happy1:

What are the couple new ones?
Your work is always a treat to see develop!

Well, by new I mean not any of the pics in the above pictures. There are a few that I have started that have no home, I will list these in a seperate thread in a little bit.

If I'm lucky, one is a 240mm tall chef knife with sloped spine!

Well, by new I mean not any of the pics in the above pictures. There are a few that I have started that have no home, I will list these in a seperate thread in a little bit.
I would have thought you would have listed them in your periodic email newsletter you send to your customers (hint hint) :poke1: :smile1:

David, you must know by now, that I am a techno reject!`I am happy when my computer talks to my camera! Not a bad idea though.

Back