FS 270 san mai gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
I had intended to do this knife as a passaround, but there is already a gyuto of mine working it's way around. So..I figured i would post it :D
Steel: O-1 core, clad in 33 layers per side of 1080/15N20 with a nickel layer between the core and cladding. Rc61
Length:270mm on edge 2.95mm at spine, 2.6mm halfway and full distal taper to the tip. Can get better [pics after work
Height:52.2mm
Handle: 2 tone Amboyna Burl, Blackwood ferrule/buttcap with blister koa spacers.
143mm long 20/24mm ferrule 26/28mm at buttcap.
Price is $775 + Shipping, will include says for an even $800 + shipping
P1040007.jpg

P1040010.jpg

P1040019.jpg

P1040023.jpg

P1040022.jpg

Holy shiz ! that is totally badass! Hey, remember that $800 bux you owe me? I'll take the knife as payment instead!:word:

Sorry, should add the Randy Jr. @HHH did the damascus. Weight is 240 grams. This one is pretty thin behind the edge, cuts great. Randy did a fantastic job with the cladding :) dude is a beast! This one has been finished for a while, just have been busy with a million things!

Wow! Great work, both of you guys!

Looks awesome! That grind is killer. Congrats to the lucky buyer

I love the nickel content in the cladding, Great job on the knife.

I'm happy to see this one sell as quickly as it did. I hate when beautiful knives hang around for no reason (that lucky bulldogbacchus!!!)
Congrats to the new owner of this beauty!

Wow mike that is an amazing knife! Man if I had the funds i would have that instantly!

Good work man always love your blades

Latest posts

Back