• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 10" TC blade

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef Niloc

Banned
Reaction score
I'm putting up fore sale a 10" chef knife made by TC blades. It's a O1 blade with copper and brass mokume fittings, ebony handle and Acacia wood saya. This blade is new, never used. It was a remake as the first blade he sent me was poorly heat-treated. I'm sure he put forth every best effort he could to make sure this blade (new one, not just the old one fixed) was made perfectly, It's a beautiful blade. But that sad the whole ordeal with him left a bad taste in my mouth for his work and the new blade has sat in a draw unused ever since. I know there are many people here who think very highly of his work and rightfully so. That's why I'm selling it so that it might go to a good home. I think I payed $550 for the blade back then, maybe more? From looking at his sight this blade would costs about $750.00 to have made now, that would be without the mokume so more??
I'll put it up here for $450 shipped U.S. with tracking to see if any of you want it. If I get no takers I'll put it up on eBay next week with a starting bid of 300, if you would rather try your luck that way.
I will ship it out side the U.S, but you must pay the shiping charges.
b9b6908d.jpg

ff757dfe.jpg

b29f153f.jpg

b39165b9.jpg

Colin, how tall is it @ the heel?

Wow, very interesting. It's got that Kramer'esque profile....great price, Colin! Wondering how's the geometry? I remember the original TC's were single bevels and thick like debas...

Well, if I still had a job (lol), I would have definately grabbed this. Good luck!

Wow what a beaut, like the profile. Just wish you posted this next mo. it would have been a great gift to myself.

Gl with the sale.

This post is a month old. Is the knife still available?

Back