Quantcast
Damascus Necklace, Cross, and Heart.

Thread: Damascus Necklace, Cross, and Heart.

Damascus Necklace, Cross, and Heart.

Hello and good day. I have 2 amazing Pendents. Made with HHH Damascus to offer up. These are on a 18" leather cord with slide clasp.

Heart. Measures. 1 1/8 tall and is nice and thin. Very light and comfortable. The pattern is called explosion.. pendent was made by Lisa Haas. Damascus was made by Randy Jr. $ale $115.00 delivered. In the USA and additional 10.00 for all international shipping

Cross is approx 1 3/4 tall and also comes on a 18" leather cord with slide clasp.
    The pattern on this one is amazing! Cross was made by Lisa Haas. and steel was forged by Randy Jr of HHH Knives! and $ale $125.00 delivered In the USA and additional 10.00 for all international shipping

I accept most forms of payment, PayPal is preferred. Please post on this thread and I will contact you for shipping info and to make payment arrangements.

I have these listed on a few forums, So first Ill take it by time stamp will be honored.

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

These look great. Looks like the Haas family of craftsmen, or should I say craftswoman is still growing, Congrats!

Thanks much, Lisa is doing some cool stuff, and has a Fall Line coming out with some CRAZY cool Earrings and necklaces and brackets. etc.etc. Charms and pendents. With mammoth tooth, musk ox horn, Mammoth Ivory, Mother of Pearl and stabilized burl woods. and so much more. Silver and gold and the list goes on and on.

Its awesome that she found a passion and is able to make stuff from the same materials we use for the knives!

Counting my blessing daily. God is SO GOOD!

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Damascus heart is no longer available. CROSS is SOLD!!!

Availible Knives

CROSS is AVAILABLE!!

The heart has sold, but the cross is still ready for delivery. These damascus pieces are nice and thin. And the pattern on that cross is SICK! Can be added to another chain or longer rope etc. Comes delivered in a very nice gift/jewelry box.

Availible Knives

Hello and good day. I have 2 amazing Pendents. Made with HHH Damascus to offer up. These are on a 18" leather cord with slide clasp.

Heart. Measures. 1 1/8 tall and is nice and thin. Very light and comfortable. The pattern is called explosion.. pendent was made by Lisa Haas. Damascus was made by Randy Jr. $ale $SOLD!!! delivered. In the USA and additional 10.00 for all international shipping

Cross is approx 1 3/4 tall and also comes on a 18" leather cord with slide clasp.
    The pattern on this one is amazing! Cross was made by Lisa Haas. and steel was forged by Randy Jr of HHH Knives! and $ale $105.00 delivered In the USA and additional 10.00 for all international shipping

These will be delivered in a jewelry box and come with the 18" cord.

Blue Mammoth tooth set in Sterling silver bezel. This is a hand made item and made from natural materials. Its not "perfect" yet is perfectly imperfect!!! Comes on a leather 18" cord with slide clasp. and will be delivered in a nice jewelry box.
    Asking $120.00 delivered. Additional 10.00 for international shipping

Blue mammoth ivory necklace, This is fossil mammoth ivory and quite beautiful. Im sure that the images dont do this justice. Its attached to a approx 16" cord with simple hook latch. Blue mammoth ivory is highly sought after and quite rare. Its naturally this color from the minerals it absorbed over the last 10 to 20 thousand years buried in the ground or permafrost. Lisa said that the cordon this one is a bit shorter then most and wanted me to say again its approx 16" You may want to change this, if so its easy to do.

Asking $95.00 delivered. Additional 10.00 for international shipping

I accept most forms of payment, PayPal is preferred. Please post on this thread and I will contact you for shipping info and to make payment arrangements.

I have these listed on a few forums, So first Ill take it by time stamp will be honored.

Thanks and God Bless

Availible Knives

Cross is no longer available.

The Silver and mammoth tooth and the mammoth ivory are currently available. PRICE DROP 10.00 off. listed prices.

Thanks KKF!

Availible Knives

Randy,

I'm in for the sterling silver mount.

Pls pm particulars.

Regards,

Dave
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Dave, Thanks!! Message sent. Awaiting your reply.

Availible Knives

One piece currently available, Blue mammoth ivory pendent as described and pictured above. This one needs a new home. SALE and final mark down.

PRICE 65.00 delivered. Additional shipping for international.

Availible Knives