Page 108 of 366 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3659

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

Quote Originally Posted by Von blewitt View Post

Shig kitaeji 300 Yanagiba & 210 Deba
    from Takeshi
    Woah! Quite a pair... Hard enough to find one of thoes knives, let alone 2 at the same time. Are the sayas from shig too? I like how they match the single bevel.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Not a kitchen knife but could definitely be used for some outdoor cookery. I picked this up one night from knife maker James Terrio out of Knoxville after I had a few to many beers and my spending inhibitions and disappeared. The price was awesome, she's made out of O1, has a tapered Tang with G10 grips and came with a simple leather sheath.

Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Quote Originally Posted by schanop View Post
    Heiji Semi Stainless Chuka arrived on Monday. Haven't got time to play around with it yet, just a quick photo shoot for now.

This chuka turns out to be somewhere between sugimoto #6 and #7, at 520g and a good tapering heel to tip and spine to edge.

Nice cleaver & Saya,been watching Australia's First 4 Billion Years on PBS,did not realize how rich the geology of Aus. is until I watched that series.Even Dino bones in Opal.

[QUOTE=stereo.pete;213852]Not a kitchen knife but could definitely be used for some outdoor cookery. I picked this up one night from knife maker James Terrio out of Knoxville after I had a few to many beers and my spending inhibitions and disappeared. The price was awesome, she's made out of O1, has a tapered Tang with G10 grips and came with a simple leather sheath.

James makes a great knife and is a good guy! Congrats on that one! Not a bad booze and buy! you could of done worst. lol

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

James is great and makes some awesome knives. I learn a lot from him from other forums.
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thanks Randy and Don, I agree James does make a nice knife, especially for the price! Other than some finishing details in the handle, the blade is perfect. I will definitely keep an eye out for more of this when they become available.

I just received an email, a new opportunity popped up and I jumped, updates will coming in the near future, stay tuned!

New to me / used 270 suji from Mano
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    I just received an email, a new opportunity popped up and I jumped, updates will coming in the near future, stay tuned!
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to elaborate a bit more here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Gibson View Post
    New to me / used 270 suji from Mano
    Nice looking knife, Brad, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Pear?
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono