Page 195 of 366 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3652

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

E

For a moment, or a second, the pinched expressions of the cynical, world-weary, throat-cutting, miserable bastards we've all had to become disappears, when we're confronted with something as simple as a plate of food. - Bourdaino

Quote Originally Posted by Oui Chef View Post
    E

For a moment, or a second, the pinched expressions of the cynical, world-weary, throat-cutting, miserable bastards we've all had to become disappears, when we're confronted with something as simple as a plate of food. - Bourdaino
    P

What are you trying to do ??

Quote Originally Posted by Oui Chef View Post
    P

A new addition to my collection, a "Unryu-Mon" Wa Gyuto 270mm made by Hinoura Tsukasa, steel - Shirogami 2, handle - Castanea Crenata wood (Japanese Chestnut).
    measurements: overall length: 430mm (16.93''), high at the heel: 52.35mm (2.06''), the spine at the heel: 5.98mm and at the tip: 0.98mm.

Every time I see a hinoura it's a droolfest

WOw.
    The photos really show how dimensional the cladding is. The polish looks really perfect too. How does it cut?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by ggg16902002 View Post
    A new addition to my collection, a "Unryu-Mon" Wa Gyuto 270mm made by Hinoura Tsukasa, steel - Shirogami 2, handle - Castanea Crenata wood (Japanese Chestnut).
    measurements: overall length: 430mm (16.93''), high at the heel: 52.35mm (2.06''), the spine at the heel: 5.98mm and at the tip: 0.98mm.

That is a BEAUTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    What are you trying to do ??
    I'm so sorry.
    Been working all night and just got home to charge my phone.
    Now I know why it was dead, because I had been unknowingly pocket-alphabet-harassing KKF.
    Bloody oath, sorry guys

Awesome, Awesome knife. Nice score.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

I think I'm really going to like this one. (Mareko Maumasi. Photo courtesy Epicurean Edge.)

Name:  91977_1_b.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  15.6 KB
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller