Page 208 of 366 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3660

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

That is one mean looking knife, Chuck.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheButcher View Post
    Just got my Burke 8in breaking knife with ironwood handle. I am in love with this knife.

Attachment 21008Attachment 21009Attachment 21010

I asked him to model it after a Victorinox breaking knife but you know good. Came out better than I could have imagined. Thanks to Bill, Daniel and the guys at BG.
    *incomprehensible string of expletives*
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I'm going to amass a group of ten other guys (brainsausage, NoChop, marc4pt0, and others) to carry out a foolproof plan to rob Chuck's vault that he has deep below his restaurant. Now...who else is on this team? I'm thinking Pensacola Tiger for the brains, Lucretia for the sex appeal, Pierre for the brawn....
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I'm going to amass a group of ten other guys (brainsausage, NoChop, marc4pt0, and others) to carry out a foolproof plan to rob Chuck's vault that he has deep below his restaurant. Now...who else is on this team? I'm thinking Pensacola Tiger for the brains, Lucretia for the sex appeal, Pierre for the brawn....
    I can bring a really really big magnet.. maybe it will just attract them all?
    Have a knife day!

I'm headed down there first week of January to "scope out the lay of the land". I'll report back later

Congrats Chuck, that is a very cool Burke!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheButcher View Post
    Just got my Burke 8in breaking knife with ironwood handle. I am in love with this knife.

Attachment 21008
    Attachment 21009
    Attachment 21010

I asked him to model it after a Victorinox breaking knife but you know good. Came out better than I could have imagined. Thanks to Bill, Daniel and the guys at BG.
    I think it says a lot that less than a week after receiving my Burke, this one is already making me green with envy.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Those Burke's are beautiful

yoshiaki fujiwara (kato) 330mm yanagiba (on the bottom in the pic). huge. sharp. haven't had a chance to use it much, but as Maksim described it, "it's a beast!" I can see this becoming my favorite yanagi- epic!

My mac arrived yesterday. 5 inch superior Parer. I love it, feels so nice in the hand.