Quantcast
Show your newest knife buy - Page 25
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 308 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 3073

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

  1. #241
    Senior Member Bulldogbacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Longview, Texas
    Posts
    217
    Wow. That is SWEET.
    I bet you saw some interesting knives there?

  2. #242

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogbacchus View Post
    Wow. That is SWEET. I bet you saw some interesting knives there?
    Thanks! It's a great place if you do your research and can speak a bit of Japanese (in my case only a bit, but enough to be friendly). A few makers have showrooms and it might be possible to visit others if you get lucky. I've had some great experiences there.

  3. #243
    Senior Member Salty dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Caledonia
    Posts
    1,867
    Ebay, No Name damascus, 1095 and something else. 250mm.

    It's a tank. $76.00








  4. #244
    Senior Member EdipisReks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    3,472
    that's a machete, right?

  5. #245
    Senior Member Johnny.B.Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    2,956
    Cutty, love that new little petty of yours ("plain" handle and all!).

    Salty, how does your new knife see any board time, given its competition in the old tool chest?

  6. #246

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Cutty, love that new little petty of yours ("plain" handle and all!)
    Cheers!

  7. #247
    Senior Member CanadianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Penetanguishene
    Posts
    408
    Just got my first Rodrigue knife from Lefty(Tom) over a week ago,

    http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/us...73034803144199

    Picked up a really nice blue patina the first day

  8. #248


    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Homeless, PA
    Posts
    9,442
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianMan View Post
    Just got my first Rodrigue knife from Lefty(Tom) over a week ago,

    http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/us...73034803144199

    Picked up a really nice blue patina the first day


  9. #249


    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Homeless, PA
    Posts
    9,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    Ebay, No Name damascus, 1095 and something else. 250mm.

    It's a tank. $76.00








    How can anyone make and sell anything for that price. The materials alone would have to be more than that.

  10. #250
    Senior Member EdipisReks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    How can anyone make and sell anything for that price. The materials alone would have to be more than that.
    my guess is... Pakistan. steel is cheap in conflict zones.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts