Page 252 of 367 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3666

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

Finally, after an almost-exact two-year wait, I picked up last week my two Michael Rader custom-order knives. These are a 10" Chef and a matching 5" Utility, both with D. Lish feather damascus, and handles made of oak burl and bog oak.

10" Chef

5" Utility

Needless to say, I am VERY happy with them!

At the same time, I also picked up two hunting knives by Steve Nolte with the most amazingly insane mosaic damascus... glad to post them if there's any interest to see them...

Quote Originally Posted by a.lber.to View Post
    Finally, after an almost-exact two-year wait, I picked up last week my two Michael Rader custom-order knives. These are a 10" Chef and a matching 5" Utility, both with D. Lish feather damascus, and handles made of oak burl and bog oak.

10" Chef

5" Utility

At the same time, I also picked up two hunting knives by Steve Nolte with the most amazingly insane mosaic damascus... glad to post them if there's any interest to see them...

Dang, its raining Raders! Man, those are sweet! I really like how the feather pattern is proportionately smaller on the smaller knife. And those handles are really nice as well. Enjoy!

That is probably the nicest pair of knives I have ever seen

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

2 days, 2 knives missed... didnt make it to the post office in time after work and now have both my Watanabe and Mosomoto there waiting to be picked up. luckily tomorrow is the weekend, gonna be there as soon as they open!
    “A home cook who relies too much on a recipe is sort of like a pilot who reads the plane’s instruction manual while flying.” – Alton Brown

Been there and it is pure torture....

Some sweet ass knives being posted

Sexy Raders!!!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by tomsch View Post
    Been there and it is pure torture....
    you're telling me! especially since i sold my current knives to make room/get money for these. im working with like a butter knife and a spork right now
    “A home cook who relies too much on a recipe is sort of like a pilot who reads the plane’s instruction manual while flying.” – Alton Brown

Let's see, if I can get an ID made as Jamaster14, and get to the Post office tomorrow before he gets there.......................

Quote Originally Posted by a.lber.to View Post

10" Chef

5" Utility

David Lisch does some amazing damascus work. Those Raders are fantastic and beautiful
    Just because they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it...