Quantcast
Show your newest knife buy - Page 284
Page 284 of 342 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3415

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    **** montezuma, dropped some nice coin on those bad boys huh
    I only wanted to compare the Kiritsuke and Ginsanko ... just to help me decide which one to purchase ... I should never, ever have held both of them ... I couldn't decide ... Jon tried to help/guide/let me know I could come back/etc. ... it didn't work! =;-)

In hindsight they are very complimentary and absolutely no regrets! As for the $$, oh well - my plan is to have them buried with me! At an undisclosed location of course judging by some of the KKF members posts ... LOL

BMB

Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaBoy View Post
    I only wanted to compare the Kiritsuke and Ginsanko ... just to help me decide which one to purchase ... I should never, ever have held both of them ... I couldn't decide ... Jon tried to help/guide/let me know I could come back/etc. ... it didn't work! =;-)

In hindsight they are very complimentary and absolutely no regrets! As for the $$, oh well - my plan is to have them buried with me! At an undisclosed location of course judging by some of the KKF members posts ... LOL

BMB
    Accidents happen.....
    I see, I like, I cut!

Seattle was a hoot this weekend. Ended up with a red handled Wilburn Chefs for myself, a D handled dami Wilburn for my wife and a 320mm Suji from Marko. More pics and descriptions to come but here's a shot of the 3.
    Just because they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it...

What a trio!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

gunnerjohn, nice score!

Nice catch there John!

Sakai Yusuke 240 mm extra thick
    I had a little buyers remorse when I got home with the lacewood, but the saya came out nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ramenlegend View Post

Sakai Yusuke 240 mm extra thick
    I had a little buyers remorse when I got home with the lacewood, but the saya came out nice.
    Nice one, mate!

Enjoy

Cheers

J

My latest acquisition: A Tetsuhiro 210mm gyuto. Blue#2 in a stainless steel cladding, Micarta handles. I like how the cladding becomes more and more frosted as it approaches the border to the core. Btw the core is mirror polished, not dark as it appears in the pic.

I can't remember seeing a Tetsuhiro on here before ... what is the KKF's opinion on them?

Btw I bought it in this Munich shop today ... hundreds of the fines woodworking tools, gardening tools, knives, whetstones ... like a shoeshop for men!

My new acquisition. Haburn petty - 120mm from 52100 with full tang cocobolo handle