Page 41 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 3418

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

  1. #401
    Magnus, .. WOW!!!!! Amazing looking board and knives. The work I see from Mike Henry is more then impressive. Its outstanding!!!

    I cant say enough about the Boards from Dave. I love mine. But this one is quite beautiful!

    Congrats on the great scores!

    Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

    Availible Knives

  2. #402
    Senior Member Mr.Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    891
    Thanks. Mike is amazing and his handles are outstanding in both look and perform. BoardSmith i might been waiting for a loooong time but he did a hell of a job with it. this is the drawing i sent him. and he pretty much naild it perfectly! again Thanks Mike & David
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  13.7 KB

  3. #403
    Nice looking board and those handles are great too. We should do a "Forgecraft Fest" thread one of these days as many of us own them.

  4. #404
    Senior Member Chefdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Outside the Beltway
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magnus View Post
    Thanks. Mike is amazing and his handles are outstanding in both look and perform. BoardSmith i might been waiting for a loooong time but he did a hell of a job with it. this is the drawing i sent him. and he pretty much naild it perfectly! again Thanks Mike & David
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  13.7 KB
    That's a bad ass looking board! What's your use of the hollowed out section, I've never seen that before. Looks like it would perfectly hold a rolling pin, but somehow I don't think that's the intended use.

  5. #405
    Senior Member Mr.Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    891
    well i wanted to have something diffrent made so i decided to get a big groove in the board for when i dice veggies and sutch i can just put it there and also easier scrape things to a bowl a easy way. just tryd it and it works very well.

  6. #406

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    1,339
    Very cool board Magnus. Nice photography too, you actually make those handles look pretty good.

  7. #407
    Senior Member Chefdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Outside the Beltway
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magnus View Post
    well i wanted to have something diffrent made so i decided to get a big groove in the board for when i dice veggies and sutch i can just put it there and also easier scrape things to a bowl a easy way. just tryd it and it works very well.
    Makes perfect sense. Functional and beautiful, what more could you want?

  8. #408
    those handles are beautiful Mike!

    The board is not bad either.

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
    Nice looking board and those handles are great too. We should do a "Forgecraft Fest" thread one of these days as many of us own them.
    Why do so many people own Forgecrafts?

  10. #410
    Senior Member Mr.Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by rdm_magic View Post
    Why do so many people own Forgecrafts?
    good knife for the money + very nice look to it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •