Page 41 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

Magnus, .. WOW!!!!! Amazing looking board and knives. The work I see from Mike Henry is more then impressive. Its outstanding!!!

I cant say enough about the Boards from Dave. I love mine. But this one is quite beautiful!

Congrats on the great scores!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Thanks. Mike is amazing and his handles are outstanding in both look and perform. BoardSmith i might been waiting for a loooong time but he did a hell of a job with it. this is the drawing i sent him. and he pretty much naild it perfectly! again Thanks Mike & David
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  13.7 KB

Nice looking board and those handles are great too. We should do a "Forgecraft Fest" thread one of these days as many of us own them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magnus View Post
    Thanks. Mike is amazing and his handles are outstanding in both look and perform. BoardSmith i might been waiting for a loooong time but he did a hell of a job with it. this is the drawing i sent him. and he pretty much naild it perfectly! again Thanks Mike & David
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  13.7 KB
    That's a bad ass looking board! What's your use of the hollowed out section, I've never seen that before. Looks like it would perfectly hold a rolling pin, but somehow I don't think that's the intended use.

well i wanted to have something diffrent made so i decided to get a big groove in the board for when i dice veggies and sutch i can just put it there and also easier scrape things to a bowl a easy way. just tryd it and it works very well.

Very cool board Magnus. Nice photography too, you actually make those handles look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magnus View Post
    well i wanted to have something diffrent made so i decided to get a big groove in the board for when i dice veggies and sutch i can just put it there and also easier scrape things to a bowl a easy way. just tryd it and it works very well.
    Makes perfect sense. Functional and beautiful, what more could you want?

those handles are beautiful Mike!

The board is not bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
    Nice looking board and those handles are great too. We should do a "Forgecraft Fest" thread one of these days as many of us own them.
    Why do so many people own Forgecrafts?

Quote Originally Posted by rdm_magic View Post
    Why do so many people own Forgecrafts?
    good knife for the money + very nice look to it.