Page 144 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3541

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

Finally got my Sakai Yusuke in! Here's some pics. The knife is the 270mm Swedish Stainless.

Harlock, Is the the standard blade or one of his thick spine (2.8) Yusuke's.

Either way she's beautiful as I have several myself. You should be able to preserve that original edge with a ceramic rod, balsa/paste and leather. I suspect that it won't be long before this knife starts increasing in retail price. Nice guy!

What did you think about the wrap/packaging? Different level huh.
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Got this Tanaka R2 for what i consider a steal on fleabay. stooopid thin behind the edge

Nice score on the Tanaka

Dammit, I keep double clicking pictures to "like" them on here. Haha. That Tanaka is a beauty!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

ah was that the santoku up like two weeks ago? glad someone picked that one up

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Harlock, Is the the standard blade or one of his thick spine (2.8) Yusuke's.

Either way she's beautiful as I have several myself. You should be able to preserve that original edge with a ceramic rod, balsa/paste and leather. I suspect that it won't be long before this knife starts increasing in retail price. Nice guy!

What did you think about the wrap/packaging? Different level huh.
    The packaging was very nice. I bought this to replace the Artifex extra tall. Its the standard one I think as I don't think the spine is that thick. Its extremely light compared to my Goko!

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    ah was that the santoku up like two weeks ago? glad someone picked that one up
    Yup just me and one other guy bidding otherwise would've gone for around $100

Not a knife, nor did I buy it. It's a new handle in cocobolo and black wood that was made and gifted to me by one of our own and is easily the nicest wa handle in the kit. Not to mention it balances my 270 tanaka perfectly both in feel and weight.

Don't touch my d!ck. Dont touch my knife. ~ Anthony Bourdain ~

Kfed,
    That's a very nice handle. Could we see a shot of the ferrule profile? Looking into the barrel